Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Beginning of The Love of Golf

I was born and raised in Parkland, Florida " The Sunshine State". Where I grew up everyone played golf and everywhere you went there were privaite/public Golf Clubs everywhere you go.When I was growing up, all my friends were cheerleader with pom poms or did dance but NOT me I was the girl with a golf club in her hand. Oh but dont get my wrong, i tried cheerleading and dance and failed miserably ahaha. So I stuck with golf, I can't say i have never quit playing golf and thats a great feeling because a lot of people quit doing things they love specaily things that they start doing as a child.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very pleased to meet someone who loves golf so dearly. You know what, Ashley? I would like to suggest you to continue doing what you love, and never stop on doing it. No matter how hard and no matter how many times you've fail on the first tries. I know that someday, you'll be able to play like a pro. A few practice, pure dedication, and determination is the key to success. Trust me; many have been there!
    - Sofia Karg

    ReplyDelete